Fake pallets (Freddie)
I fill like Freddie’s fake pallets are really good and sometimes op I was wondering if there is a counter to his pallets or are they just op
let me know what you guys think
I fill like Freddie’s fake pallets are really good and sometimes op I was wondering if there is a counter to his pallets or are they just op
let me know what you guys think
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd much rather face fake pallets than face snares. Personally they're much more fun to face. The main counter is simply staying alert when you're awake to see what pallets have been thrown down and where pallets haven't spawned.
agree...i hate snares...
Pallets are fun I personally do like using snares better just because I can run meme Builds on him which I could probably do with the pallets to because Freddy is ridiculous but snares save a lot of time throughout the match shutting down loops. I've been having a lot of fun with brutal and fire up on him, barbecue for blood points, and then the 4th perk I've been swapping in and out just a fun build no reason to be super sweaty with him.
Do the pallets even slow you down or anything?
when awake, remember which pallets are real and which arent.
then destroy his entire setup when you fall asleep.
he cant use them during chases, as no one would fall for a pallet he just set up right next to them, so he relies on a setup which you can ruin.
Dream pallets are definitely not OP. Snares are far more effective, and to use pallets, you're burning an add-on to do so, weakening your overall build on top of it.
I use pallets when I play Freddy for two reasons -- I'm terrible at placing snares on the go (pallets are much easier to drop in that fashion), and pallets are just a lot more fun. There's nothing like chasing a survivor who you just know is freaked out not knowing what pallets are real and what ones aren't, and watching an injured survivor camping a fake pallet? Pure bliss, lol.
As a survivor, the fake pallets are a lot more fun to go against as well, IMO.