Scoring blood points?

Is there a list anywhere of how many blood points are scored by what actions? Tried Google but doesn't seem to find what I want.

Comments

  • Score Events are used to award Players with Bloodpoints in Dead by Daylight . They are triggered through various (inter-)actions the Player can make during the course of a Trial. 1 Overview 2 Tracking Score 3 Survivor Score Events 3.1 Objectives 3.2 Survival 3.3 Altruism 3.4 Boldness 3.5 Special Events 4 Killer Score Events 4.1 Brutality 4.2 Deviousness 4.3 Hunter 4.4 Sacrifice 4.5 Special Events Score Events are awarded in 8 Categories, 4 per side: For Survivors : Objectives Survival Altruism B


    This show's the breakdown for survivor and killer by category.

  • @Obsequious said:

    https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Score_Events

    This show's the breakdown for survivor and killer by category.

    Thank you! Don't know how I missed that. I've been on that site. Appreciate the response though.