Would ____ be a good addition to DBD? We’re back!
Hey guys! Sorry about my absence.. I just took a break with DBD because of the toxicity but we are back with our series! Today’s question: Would predator be a good addition to DBD? Why?
Hey guys! Sorry about my absence.. I just took a break with DBD because of the toxicity but we are back with our series! Today’s question: Would predator be a good addition to DBD? Why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would love to see him personally as I’m a big predator fan.
For powers he could either be a stealth killer with his cloak or a trap killer using some of his gadgets from the film.
I could think of some good skins and Moris for him too.
Only if arnold schwarzenegger is tge survivor and he has a perk called " to the choppa"
I don't blame you but not on the "toxicity" part but instead stupidity.
Predator would make for a good stealth killer but would be instantly nerfed like Pyramid Head.
Alien, Predator, Chucky, the Terminator.