Spirit got a minor buff

Cooldown reduced to 15 seconds, I like it ;)

Comments

  • It's a good start. If it's not already, the time spent using the ability should equal the time needed to cool down (use the ability for 15 seconds, need a 15 second cool down). Also, her power should recharge, not have a cool down, with a minimum of 5 seconds (33%) to use it. There should also be a few add-ons that would increase the ability's time (and therefore the cool down/recharge as well, as long as it's proportional). Additional add-ons could allow for faster recharge (up to 50% faster).

  • Easily top tier material now. As good as nurse and billy imo. >.>'''

  • Easily top tier material now. As good as nurse and billy imo. >.>'''

    Not yet. But she's on a good path. Hopefully they give her a few more buffs.
  • I already was perfectly fine with her, now she's just even better :)

  • CoolAKn said:

    It's a good start. If it's not already, the time spent using the ability should equal the time needed to cool down (use the ability for 15 seconds, need a 15 second cool down). Also, her power should recharge, not have a cool down, with a minimum of 5 seconds (33%) to use it. There should also be a few add-ons that would increase the ability's time (and therefore the cool down/recharge as well, as long as it's proportional). Additional add-ons could allow for faster recharge (up to 50% faster).

    I'm not sure if we'll ever see it work like that. I'm just glad to see her get a buff, even if it's small like this one. Hopefully we can see some more in upcoming updates!
  • Givin her 115% and seeing blood during ability shall not be hard to add into the game.

  • @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    CoolAKn said:

    It's a good start. If it's not already, the time spent using the ability should equal the time needed to cool down (use the ability for 15 seconds, need a 15 second cool down). Also, her power should recharge, not have a cool down, with a minimum of 5 seconds (33%) to use it. There should also be a few add-ons that would increase the ability's time (and therefore the cool down/recharge as well, as long as it's proportional). Additional add-ons could allow for faster recharge (up to 50% faster).

    I'm not sure if we'll ever see it work like that. I'm just glad to see her get a buff, even if it's small like this one. Hopefully we can see some more in upcoming updates!

    I was just kidding. She's still nowhere near an acceptable level of power with the severe drawbacks she has.

  • Givin her 115% and seeing blood during ability shall not be hard to add into the game.

    She's fine without seeing blood, let's see how this works then talk about speed n such. 
  • Minor buff, not enough to make her viable yet.

    I will wait for the midchapter to see whether they fix the sounds that completely reveal her

  • ^ She needs 115% without a doubt, way too easy to get screwed by having survivors, looping to the max and then run over to the next pallet and repeat.

    She has only a chance against not-decent survivor teams

  • She needs Father's Glasses built in for sure. As well as being able to use the power before being completely charged. Give her back a portion of her ability if she successfully gets an attack out of her power.

     As for 115% MS, I'm not sure. I've won every match I've played as her. However, I have yet to face an optimal SWF team.
  • @SpiritFeng said:
    Givin her 115% and seeing blood during ability shall not be hard to add into the game.

    That would make her stupidly OP

  • @SpiritFeng said:
    Givin her 115% and seeing blood during ability shall not be hard to add into the game.

    That would make her stupidly OP

    Not really. Im iffy on 115% but Father's Glasses built in is fine.
  • The recharge speed and activation start is the issue, I use brooch and amulet and it's pretty good