What’s up with the survivor queue on PS5
I play cross plat and pretty much after about 7pm the queue is brutal approaching 10 minutes. Then I go killer and it’s 1 minute. I want think not enough killers, but doubtful that’s the prob.
I play cross plat and pretty much after about 7pm the queue is brutal approaching 10 minutes. Then I go killer and it’s 1 minute. I want think not enough killers, but doubtful that’s the prob.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well it IS the problem.
Absolutly no doubt about it.
This.
Killers drop off dramatically roughly between 5:30 pm and 9:30pm because they’re sick of the sweat squads and their BS.