Ok...
Devs did you sneak the mmr system in without telling us because these matchmakings are not right at all.
Why are we red ranks going up against a rank 15 killer?
Why am I paired up with rank 16 teammates against a rank 12 killer when I'm rank 2?
First 2 matches of tonight resulted in low rank killer basically camping. It was just boring.
Comments
Why do you directly blame MMR?
matchmaking didn’t work for a long time correctly now. Currently it’s even worse because there is an imbalance between survivor and killer players, which leads to longer queue times and even messier matchmaking.
MMR was confirmed to be turned off and they will announce it when they turn it on (they talked about it in the latest dev blog)
I was looking at Steam achievements and I think looking at the achievements reveal why matchmaking is so messed up.
Note: this only gives an approximate upperbound for Steam players that have managed to make it to a certain rank. They could've also quit or regressed to other ranks. Plus the players can overlap between killer and survivors too and percentages are out of all Steam players.
Survivors Killers
Rank 10. 15%. 8.6%
Rank 5. 9.7%. 5.2%
Rank 1. 6.2%. 3.9%