Just discovered an Easter egg!
I don’t know if this is well-known or not, but it was pretty mind-boggling to me! So here goes:
At Midwich, outside in the courtyard in the middle part. You know that corner where there’s the kinda triangular shaped pillar with 2 really safe pallets around it? Well that pillar is actually a room!
The front opens up and the inside is all red and glowy. There’s a chest in there for you to dig through, but it’s right in the doorway and blocks you from actually walking inside the pillar. Behind the chest is a levitating gold triangle that spins around.
Now I don’t know what the actual trigger was to make the door open, but I discovered this during EGC with both gates open. It may have simply been triggered by powering the gates with the last gen. Oh, also I can confirm that my team repaired the “special” gen that makes the sirens blare, so maybe that’s a required component.
Anyway, sorry I don’t have a pic of this. Still, if you manage to trigger this (especially if it’s your first time seeing it), feel free to post a pic or clip of it here!
Comments
I knew about this for awhile now. I'm pretty sure you need to do the gen in the music room, then the gen in the chemlab, then activate the EGC. Plaulie Esther has a guide on it.
i think this gets triggered only in the EGC if two specific gens were done: the one in the music room and the one in the chemistry classroom.
Thanks guys! It’s good to know how to recreate this!
Still, pretty exhilarating to accidentally just come across it when you never knew it existed!