Store item preview - Consoles
Is there a reason why console still hasn't been updated to have a way to rotate the character in the Store menus? There are multiple characters where I cannot see the preview properly. The weapons for Twins are completely hidden because of the default character angle. Oni's weapon is 99% of the time on his shoulder, so I wait there for 5 minutes until he actually changes his stance. The triggers aren't being used for anything in store.. how hard is it to map an existing PC feature to unused controller buttons?..
Comments
On PS4 if you hold x you can use L3 to spin the character in store and lobby.
I'm on xbox.. I will try the equivalent but there's no button prompt anywhere on the screen saying you could do that
No prompt on PS4 either, I figured out how to do it by accident one day. ๐ Survivor I can spin before I search for a lobby and in the match lobby. Killer I can only spin before searching for lobby, can't spin while they're staring at survivors which is a bummer.
this worked for me.. should definitely be a prompt saying this feature exists on console
thanks