300 votes on the ptb poll and 90% of people said NO
I think that it looks awful and it should not be implemented into the game (atleast in its current stage) tbh.
I love democracy, 100% no.
Only If they added the hook counter to the original and gave you the option to pick which one you wanted to use. Otherwise no way.
That hud looks like its out of some ######### zombie apocalypse mobile game.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
300 votes on the ptb poll and 90% of people said NO
I think that it looks awful and it should not be implemented into the game (atleast in its current stage) tbh.
I love democracy, 100% no.
Only If they added the hook counter to the original and gave you the option to pick which one you wanted to use. Otherwise no way.
That hud looks like its out of some ######### zombie apocalypse mobile game.