No HUD glitch?

I just played a game were I had absolutely no HUD. I couldnt see who was down, how many gens were left or anything. I was playing on playstation. Anyone else seen this?

Comments

  • @shane32 said:

    I just played a game were I had absolutely no HUD. I couldnt see who was down, how many gens were left or anything. I was playing on playstation. Anyone else seen this?

    Yup yup one of the many fine "features" of the game. Happens very rarely to me in both roles. Another related one is a missing skill check indicator for survs. Good luck with that one against a Doc.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/222710/no-hud-glitch

    Yup yup one of the many fine "features" of the game. Happens very rarely to me in both roles. Another related one is a missing skill check indicator for survs. Good luck with that one against a Doc.

    I was playing as killer and I had absolutely no idea what was going on lol