And still BHVR works hard ^.^ (A super short love letter)
I didn't really have anything to complain about but the Huntress hitbox issue and they were already on it. Thank you so much for hearing your community out ❤️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You know they only released that Huntress patch to test out how their idea would work on a large test audience. I highly doubt they were intending to keep it that way unless no one complained. A Huntress hit-box patch will most likely be coming in the future but they will take what they did wrong here and try to tune it up.
If someone ######### on my car and a few weeks later after I complained they cleaned it up I wouldn't be praising them.