Autoaim should be an option

I see it an option on dbd mobile, why hasn't this gone to pc(and console) yet?

Its hurting the game for experienced players tbh.

Comments

  • @AmberClad said:

    Technically not auto aim, it's "Aim - Dressing." It only makes the hits look better, but it does jerk the camera around. So essentially the same function.

    Though it can still be abused by survivors to make lunges miss, when they otherwise would of hit.

    I feel like some killers experience this more then other killers, like The oni, Blight, ..

  • Honestly auto aim-dressing helps you more than it cucks you.

  • I'm a PS4 player, and it seems like every single match the survivors grab my hand and make me do a twirl for them. It's really annoying because if it wasn't for the auto-aim, I know I wouldn't have missed.

    With this being said, I can almost always tell when a killer is on console because it's really easy to make them miss.