Bloodweb grind

The bloodweb was changed a couple of patches ago, but it's still such a pain to level your character. You have to go through so many bloodwebs to find out the one perk or addon you need, and with the small amount of bloodpoints you get per match, it can take days for casual players to level a character to 50. Prestiging is also completely worthless. I don't know why would someone prestige a character that's not their main or claud. Why would someone effectively go through the same process just to get why they already have on their inventory. It's just resetting your progress and getting almost nothing in return.

That's why I did it 3 times.

If I don't want a specific perk, odds are that it'll appear in every bloodweb until I get it (reference to otz's clip, you know what I mean). It's a really unique system but it definitely needs improvement. I have a weird suggestion.

I suggest making it so the most used perks of that player appear first on the bloodweb. That way you'll get the necessary perks earlier and you'll be able to enjoy your games more. If you're a new player, tho, that hasn't played almost any game, I'd make it so it appears the most used perks of all players available to you first. Meaning that sloppy, for example, will appear relatively early, and monstrous shrine will appear much later.

But that could hurt offmeta users, so maybe you'll have to pay 10k bloodpoints so this can happen, and you'll be able to turn it off with another 10k, or being able to change it on the settings.

Comments