An idea for a new game mode

I am a huge fan of dead by daylight and I believe the community would grow and grow if there was more variety in the game, which brings me to my idea for a new game mode.
This game mode could have the same goal as the standard mode but including a car in the picture with the objective for finding car parts around the map or bring the action of dismantling a component from various vehicles around the map.
Also I know it could be some hard work but it could be quite cool if the hatch opens up and say a survivor escapes from it why not bring a sewer into the game where the killer can jump down and try to grab the survivor as a last stand off to grab the remaining survivor. 
 

Thank you for reading the essay but I would greatly appreciate it if these ideas have shined any light to make the game greater than it already is

Comments