NERF BLOODWEB

I just want BBQ for the ######### bloodpoints

Comments

  • One of best moments in this game was not just P3’ingvevery killer, but also unlocking BBQ on each of them too. It ‘freed’ me up to play any killer without feeling inefficient with bloodpoints.

  • imagine wanting other perks as well. when you can't even target bbq.. can easily take 75+ levels to even see it if you have all the killer perks. At least for survivor you can just play one survivor. It is actually so lame to try to get a perk combo when you consistently see the worst perks pop up for every killer. Overwhelming presence, forced penance... and the others.. so annoying,.

  • BBQ? I thought you said zanshin tactics and beast of prey!

  • @Phasmamain said:

    BBQ? I thought you said zanshin tactics and beast of prey!

    EXACTLY lmao. the amount of times i see zanshin and overwhelming is insane.

  • @baseballfan4877 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1901502#Comment_1901502

    EXACTLY lmao. the amount of times i see zanshin and overwhelming is insane.

    I think the blood web is fixed as well in some way. If I get offered two perks and I take one, quite often I'll see the one I didn't choose in the next bloodweb, almost as if it knows I didn't want that perk and offered it me again to increase the grind.

    Think there's a video of Otz getting monstrous shrine or something 7x in a row until he just bought it

  • Then again I can't complain as I did see BBQ appear by level 15 on at least 2 killers