PS4 - Gen glitch when completed

Public match on PS4, crossplay off. Was playing swf with one other player. He was working on gen while I was in basement. When he finished there was no sound notification that the gen finished, I only knew because I saw the red arrow pointing behind me towards the gen and when I turned around I caught the end of the notification bubble. The HUD did not update that the gen was completed for either myself or my teammate. After a second gen was completed the HUD finally updated to the correct number of gens left. Below is screenshot from match showing the finished gen but the HUD showing 5 gens left.

Steps to recreate

1. Play public match on PS4 with crossplay off.

2. Complete a gen.

sketch-1611799600829.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This has happened to me a few times before. Ususally the problem is that the generator is done so quickly that the game wont update it. I dont think this is a PS4 specific issue as it can happen on any console/PC.