PS4 - Daily Rituals claimed without finishing them

Step 1: Boot up game

Step 2: Check daily rituals (in this case it was repair equivalent of 3 generators, almost finished; escape with a new item; ambush 4 survivors as the pig)

Step 3: Play as Claudette (everyone else in lobby was Claudette and I succumbed to peer pressure)

Step 4: In-game, finished generators, found flashlight in chest, and escaped

Step 5: Two daily rituals popup as finished (escape with new item, repair equivalent of 3 generators)

Step 6: Click X to claim all for both daily rituals

Step 7: Realize you have an extra 30k bloodpoitns and no more daily rituals


As such, hitting claim all when I finished 2 out of my 3 daily rituals actually claimed all 3 despite not playing as The Pig (was going to reroll this one tomorrow).


Character: Claudette

Perks: Self-Care, Botany Knowledge, Technician, We’ll Make It - All tier 2

Map: Midwich Elementary School

Add-Ons: None

Offering: None

Cosmetics: Claudette (default head), Fitted Button-Up (Brown), Producer Jeans

Charms: Claudette Morel Figurine, Pustula Seedling, Stuffed Crow

Frequency of Issue: First time I’ve seen it happen, but at the same time having 3 daily rituals and finishing 2 in one match isn’t exactly normal for me.

Item found in match: Flashlight (Uncommon)

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Almost same thing happened to me on PC, I played a ghostface game, completed two dailies on one go, clicked claim all and not only did it not claim all but I lost my third unrelated daily. I was able to check again and claim the second daily I did complete so I think I got the bloodpoints I should have but I'm not sure if I somehow got extra.