So I had some people that were blatantly working with the killer (same clan)
I have Video evidence of them farming and body blocking etc. I don't where a report button would be outside the game.
I have Video evidence of them farming and body blocking etc. I don't where a report button would be outside the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You have to have made an in-game report (the one next to the player names with the four category’s) otherwise the additional player report can’t get worked on/linked to the actual case.
if your video file size it too big you can upload on YouTube and attach the link in the additional player report:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
i just had a game where a nancy player kept showing the killer where i was all game, no idea why, i didnt do anything, she even walked upto a locker i jumped in because i had head on and opened it in kilers face.......
i have no video evidence though, just wondering if its 100 percent bannable or not?