how many hours to get someone to p3 50
Assuming they get 4 stacks of wglf/bbq, how many hours do you think it would take?
Assuming they get 4 stacks of wglf/bbq, how many hours do you think it would take?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I play Killer with BBQ, I average ~50k a game.
Average match length is around 10 minutes.
I estimate it takes around 1.5 million to level up to 50, so that's 30 matches which equals about 5 hours.
You have to level to 50, then prestige 1, then 2, then P3-50. A total of 200 levels, or 4 cycles.
5 hours per cycle x 4 cycles = 20 hours of in-game time
(Keep in mind this does not account for queue times, loading times, matches where you earn less than 50k, OR the time it takes to actually level up the bloodweb).