Archive Tasks
So the number of archive tasks that dont work is well infuriating. I am not even that new of a player and I still am farming the #@#$ outta bloodpoints because perks are everything in this game and I have to waste a bunch on items, add-ons, and offering that I will never use (serously who has ever WANTED to get a broken key). That tangent aside it seems like I am frequently running into archive tasks don't keep track (which is super annoying when you think you have one selected but really its one of the $#%&ed ones). And alot of times they are the only progression tracks. I right now am just trying to figure out which one don't work so I can stop accidently choosing them. Below is what I found so far. If you are aware of any others please let me know.
1) Hooking Survivors in the basement. (halted progress in two different tomes atm)
2) Iridescent in Benevolence (I am not sure if this is isolated or if this applies to any emblem task atm)
These are two that I am aware of if anyone is aware of more or knows how to work around this please let me know
Comments
Non specific silver emblem ones still worked
I was able to to irridescant malicious emblems fine, the basement ones are bugged and only work on midwich and dead dawg at the moment.