Stolen unused Skeleton Key escaping through gate

Platform: PC

Description of the issue: I just escaped a match through an exit gate while holding a Skeleton Key I brought into the match, and lost the item from my inventory. The killer did not have Franklin's Demise, and I escaped the match healthy regardless.

Steps to reproduce (if possible): Escape through the exit gate while holding a Skeleton Key, and see if it is in your inventory afterward.

How often does this occur: First time in recent memory.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Just had this happen again, except with a Broken Key. What gives BHVR?

  • Just had this happen again with my only Skeleton Key on a survivor. I loaded into the trial with it equipped, dropped it during the trial, but picked it up once more and escaped through the exit gate. Now I have no Skeleton Keys on that survivor. Please fix this issue.

  • The dev's have just responded to your message and this is there exact words

    I think we did a pretty good job so far

    download (2).jpg


  • The key nerf was harsher than they wanted us to believe.