Do you have specific perk builds for certain survivor?

I like giving my survivors a sense of identity and play style. I never use the same build on two survivor's. Usually, I select a perk that's specific to them and build around that. I have a couple examples of my favorite builds:

Jake Park (Sabotage): Saboteur, breakout, bond, and borrowed time.

David King (injured but fast): No mother, Resilience, since chill and dead hard.

Cheryl (Recovery): Soul guard, unbreakable, tenacity, and Decisive Strike.

Laurie (Ultimate Survivor): Dead hard, decisive strike, Adrenaline, and Deliverance.

Kate (Gone in a flash): Dance with me, Lithe, quick and quiet, and lightweight. She's still a work in progress.

Does anyone else do this? What are your specific builds?

Comments

  • I don't typically do this because I tend to want to play different survivors almost every match to keep me from getting bored, and having builds I don't usually play would probably put me off from doing that.

    But I will say I sometimes tend to run Santa Dwight. I have the Dwight-in-a-Box cosmetic for him and my build is:

    Plunderer's Instinct, Ace in the Hole, Appraisal & Bond, that way I can go bring my fellow teammates some presents.


    Also, I recommend Windows of Opportunity over Lightweight for your Kate build. You already have Dance with Me for erasing scratchmarks. It is better to be safe than sorry by knowing where a vault is 100% of the time rather than guessing, even if you know the map well.

    (I run this same exact build on my Kate lol)

  • I'm coming close to 6 pages of perks on Quentin, so yes, all of them, on Quentin.