Might have something to do with Easy Anti Cheat... as EAC's logo is normally seen at the bottom left of that pic. I suggest 'repairing' it to see if that helps. Edit: I'm removed the link as it may be somewhat unrelated. But still, you should look up how to reinstall EAC or repair it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Might have something to do with Easy Anti Cheat... as EAC's logo is normally seen at the bottom left of that pic. I suggest 'repairing' it to see if that helps. Edit: I'm removed the link as it may be somewhat unrelated. But still, you should look up how to reinstall EAC or repair it.