[RES] ANY THOUGHTS ON ERASING STRETCHED RESOLUTION?

I mean the devs could adjust the res so no extra fov is gained, like in Valorant and many other games.

I know that not all stretched resolutions are op, but I feel that the biggest ones can be pretty unfair at some point.

Many players would be mad about this change, but come on, if using a stretched res give any tiny advantadge over other players, it can't be fair.

Comments

  • It's not "fair", but it's such a small advantage that I really couldn't give less of a ######### if someone uses it or not. A survivor or killer having a slightly higher FOV because of stretched res is never gonna be the reason you lose a match.

  • @PepegaMain said:

    I mean the devs could adjust the res so no extra fov is gained, like in Valorant and many other games.

    I know that not all stretched resolutions are op, but I feel that the biggest ones can be pretty unfair at some point.

    Many players would be mad about this change, but come on, if using a stretched res give any tiny advantadge over other players, it can't be fair.

    i tested this out and i can honestly tell you,


    fov the stretched res' dont do #########, i changed everything to the absolut extremes ie: 3840 x 1080, 1920 x 780, 720x720. it is not a big difference at all, i would actually go as far to say as that when it becomes significant it becomes countered out by how terrible everything looks and feels.