Totems on Coldwind
I just played a match on rancid arbitour and the huntress lullbably hex totem was bugged next to the tractor and would not let us cleanse it
Tagged:
Duplicate
I just played a match on rancid arbitour and the huntress lullbably hex totem was bugged next to the tractor and would not let us cleanse it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had the same issue as well on "Coldwind Farm". I've sent a ticket in but I will add on to your post to help boost the issue. Luckily someone else has run across the same issue. I am a PC player but I also had a Playstation player in my game who was not able to cleanse the Hex totem under the tractor. A second game I was not able to cleanse a dull totem under the tractor in "Coldwind Farm" too.
For the DEVS or QA team here is the Ticket #674625. Within this ticket you can find 2 clips of both games with the issue. Thanks!๐