https://youtu.be/zziB41IFt04
This made my Friday night completeš„³
Such a pleasing break from the monotonous, regurgitated discussions and incessant complainingš
thanks for this
@Xyvielia said:This made my Friday night completeš„³Such a pleasing break from the monotonous, regurgitated discussions and incessant complainingšthanks for this
@Xyvielia said:
I found it funny and amusing to watch, figured I'd share it lol.
š¤£š¤£š¤£
I am a big fan of:
@[Deleted User] said:I am a big fan of:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2-f45kDuNU
@[Deleted User] said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2-f45kDuNU
This clearly shows that Bubba needs a nerf.
Hey this is every Bubba match!
Spiritās phase animation still haunting that liāl cornerš
@Xyvielia said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1891396#Comment_1891396Spiritās phase animation still haunting that liāl cornerš
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1891396#Comment_1891396
and the magic bear trap in the other corner at 2:15
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This made my Friday night completeš„³
Such a pleasing break from the monotonous, regurgitated discussions and incessant complainingš
thanks for this
I found it funny and amusing to watch, figured I'd share it lol.
š¤£š¤£š¤£
I am a big fan of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2-f45kDuNUThis clearly shows that Bubba needs a nerf.
Hey this is every Bubba match!
Spiritās phase animation still haunting that liāl cornerš
and the magic bear trap in the other corner at 2:15