What are the best ways to sabotage your team as a survivor?
I want to roleplay as a survivor infiltrated by the Entity to sabotage the team. What are some tips and tricks to do it without the other players noticing until it's too late?
Considering how the game is balanced to favor survivors, I think this shouldn't be too bad for my teammates. It will be great for the immersion, for sure.
Comments
Well tbh I can't tell you what exactly to do but I can tell you, what I would do to you when I see you trying to sabotage me or my team in a match - I would straight up lead the killer your way and then let you hang on your first hook till you die.
If ya really want to and im not saying you should, don't save, don't do gens, drop god pallets early, and body block
That would be good or not depending on the survivor you are playing as!
Got it, thanks!
I mean in order to not be banned from being unsportmanlike i guess you can still :
But avoid leading killer to others, blow up gens and farm hook because that will get your reported pretty easily
I don't recommend playing like this, as it's kind of a dick move.
But I've found the best way to troll someone is to pretend to be a noob. Wear a baby looking cosmetic, and then just sorta act like you suck.
Or play on low brightness so you barely see anything, but you may get killed fast.