Kate Flower In The Dark
Does anyone know when this outfit will be available in the store? Any leaks? I would say as late as April since that’s when Tome 3 started but I hope it comes out sooner than that. I hope someone has some info. Thank you 🙏
Does anyone know when this outfit will be available in the store? Any leaks? I would say as late as April since that’s when Tome 3 started but I hope it comes out sooner than that. I hope someone has some info. Thank you 🙏
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it will came 6 mothoh to 1 year after rift with this skin ended