My game keeps crashing.

It usually happens when too much is happening on screen. It just freezes at the worst moment and boom, I'm sent back to xbox home. Getting kinda annoying. It just happened on my first game ever as ghost face. The gens powered up, I turn my screen and boom. Game crashed.

Comments

  • @TauNkosi said:

    It usually happens when too much is happening on screen. It just freezes at the worst moment and boom, I'm sent back to xbox home. Getting kinda annoying. It just happened on my first game ever as ghost face. The gens powered up, I turn my screen and boom. Game crashed.

    I play on Xbox1 and to help avoid this I hard restart my console about every 3-5 matches. I do it to bandaid connection issues and restore fps drops a little bit, but it should help with crashes as well.

    Power cycling your router/modem each day may help also. Good luck fellow consoler!