Challenges are Bugged

I was going for the challenges "SIX FEET UNDER" and "AGITATED ADVANTAGE." After completing both challenges the first time I didn't receive any rewards so I decided to get them again while collecting evidence to see if this bug continued.

"SIX FEET UNDER" - Kill 4 survivors in the basement in a single trail

"AGITATED ADVANTAGE." Hook 5 survivors in the basement in a single trail

Factors:

  1. I was playing the killer Trapper
  2. My Perks were Agitation, Hex: No One Escapes Death, Iron Grasp, and Discordance
  3. For "SIX FEET UNDER" I made sure the second time to kill all 4 survivors in the basement at the same time
  4. For "AGITATED ADVANTAGE" I made sure to get the 5 hooks plus 3 extra.

Evidence for SIX FEET UNDER:

Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (4).png


Evidence for AGITATED ADVANTAGE:

Screenshot (6).png Screenshot (7).png Screenshot (8).png Screenshot (9).png Screenshot (10).png Screenshot (11).png Screenshot (12).png Screenshot (13).png Screenshot (14).png

If there any other basement challenges in the "TOME" I would suggest double checking them to see if they work. I just created my forums account so I can report this bug so I'm new to this forums page, but maybe if possible someone can add onto my report if they experience such a bug.

Tagged: Pending

Comments