1. "Skill level of those I am matched with/against"

If you took the latest survey, please reassure me that you gave the "skill level of those I am matched with/against" a huge rank 1 for having the the strongest negative impact on your Dead by Daylight experience.

Every time I queue it feels like I just walked into a daycare and am being told I need to entertain 4 toddlers for the next 15 minutes.

Comments

  • @KayTwoAyy said:

    If you took the latest survey, please reassure me that you gave the "skill level of those I am matched with/against" a huge rank 1 for having the the strongest negative impact on your Dead by Daylight experience.

    Every time I queue it feels like I just walked into a daycare and am being told I need to entertain 4 toddlers for the next 15 minutes.

    I know the feeling on both sides as killer and survivor like how am I supposed to get better if I’m chasing noobs.

    and a clear example I’m playing ghost wraith (no bell noise no tr for 6 seconds) and I down a guy and doing grab challenge so I’m searching for a survivor going for a rescue see one do a rescue and get a easy down on 2 rehook first guy and before I’ve even left the area a instant save with me right there and I’m like.


    you know I’m right here do t do that

  • I sure as hell did. Massive skill level differences are the worst thing in this game.