Would you like for charms to be added to the in game store?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're sort of meh to begin with, so my guess is adding them to store would do nothing but take up the devs time, at most
I just think they're neat
I don't want them, personally, and I'm still busy grinding for cosmetics. But, for people who have nothing else to go for, or people who like charms more than I do, it would be a nice option.
I want to waste 1000 Cells for a Legendary Mix of Charms i can only swap if a bug exist.
Literally the only reason to collect charms is the exclusivity
If you could buy them in the store they wouldn't even be a collector's thing
I'm shocked even one person said yes to being able to buy charms. I think they are one of the single worst things the devs have added to this game ever.
I voted yes, so people that want them can buy them, but honestly they are 100% useless.
They're completely useless and boring, i have 4 pages of them and i have never used them at all.
I don't really care for charms.
Yes but they're really cheap and are free (no Auric Cell-only charms).