Every ######### time i take off small game
The killer is running hex perks like ruin + undying and it's annoying. I wish I didn't feel like I was forced to run this perk but oh well
The killer is running hex perks like ruin + undying and it's annoying. I wish I didn't feel like I was forced to run this perk but oh well
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's because of all the killers running Undying that I've simply stopped running hex perks. The encouragement for survivors to run Small Game has killed my usage of Lullaby, Third Seal, and Devour Hope for casual play.
Thanks, Undying.