Just one game where someone doesn't kill themselve on hook
IT's getting really irritating at this point
IT's getting really irritating at this point
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
People don't do that always. Only if they face killers like trapper, wraith, nurse, hillbilly, huntress, Myers, pig, cannibal, Freddy, hag, doctor, clown, spirit, legion, plague, demogorgon, ghostface, oni, deathslinger, pyramid head, blight or the twins.
It's very annoying when you're already going out of your way to save them
As killer, I've only had it hurt me when there are 2 survivors alive, all 3 of us know where the hatch is, I hook one survivor, and they let themselves die early on hook so I don't have time to make it back to the hatch before the last survivor leaves :)
Only valid application I've seen