I have found the most op build in dbd
No mither self care second wind Inner strength
No mither self care second wind Inner strength
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But I actually found a great one bt ds a perk of your choice and Iron will
Yeah it is pretty meta. BT, DS, IW, DH is my standard build if I am not just ######### around.
I do like to run Sprint burst, we'll make it, BT, wglf and bring a ranger kit with a gel dressing and tape. And save and heal like crazy.
new build for killer - Tinkerer Ruin Undying BBQ
but really, Iron Will - Diversion - Deception - Dance with Me