No Wiggle progress
Another possible bug or is it a perk? I was being carried, I was wiggling like mad but no progress on the wiggle meter. I am unfamiliar with the perk or add-on which prevents you from being able to wiggle out.
Tagged:
Pending
Another possible bug or is it a perk? I was being carried, I was wiggling like mad but no progress on the wiggle meter. I am unfamiliar with the perk or add-on which prevents you from being able to wiggle out.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also ran into an endless no progress chest. I just kept opening and opening and opening and opening and opening and never showed any progress. After about 5 minutes I stopped trying and just gave up.