The ultimate solo challenge (wish we luck)
I'm going to do the ultimate solo challenge. I'm going to try to get to rank 1 by only playing solo and using a max of only 1 meta perk.
My current build I'm liking so fair is Bond, Spine Chill, Wake up and Dead Hard.
Please send me your prayers. And also how do you pip up the fastest?
Comments
To pip up at the higher ranks you'll essentially need to consistently do well in 3 of 4 pip areas:
spread out what you do. I suggest doing at least a full gen worth with no assisting survivors, 2 heals, 2 unhooks, and, have long chases without going down
Thats really gonna be tough. I'm getting more nervous.
This is your target (4 iri), dont worry about it as you can still get 2 gold and 2 iri at red ranks to progress so a mistake here and there is not only allowed but expected.
No luck needed.
I did it, you can too! 🥳
used Sprint Burst as my meta perk
also used, Inner Strength, Empathy and We’ll Make It
Pipping is easy but good luck
I like your build i might try it but I don't know how to use sprint burst well.
If I would go back and do it again, I’d use Balanced Landing. Prefer the speed burst in the middle of the chase as opposed to the beginning. Feel there are more options with BL.