Hex change idea
I was thinking about this the other day, but what if they made hexes work like Hex: HG all the time? That is, if you break a hex totem then everyone suffers from the Exposed status for 60 seconds. Alternatively, they could make the one who broke the totem suffer from the status for longer rather than applying it to everyone.
Hex: HG would probably need to be changed to have some other effect though since I don't know that a decoy totem would be worth a perk slot at that point.
Comments
Hex: HG is great for low ranks/newer players but more experienced survivors can easily work through ruin and generally know/will avoid cleansing. As a Killer I'm seeing Hexes get poped less yet still gens get done through Ruin and as a solo survivor I just don't bother.
Hex: HG is a nice step in the right direction but still lacks any real teeth to address Hex problems.
So are you saying this wouldn't help with discouraging people from breaking hex totems? If there was an actual risk associated with them?