In a match with 2 survivors holding the game hostage.
On Midwitch with 4 gens left and I haven't seen these 2 survivors since the start of the game. Anything I can do?
On Midwitch with 4 gens left and I haven't seen these 2 survivors since the start of the game. Anything I can do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Check the basement lockers, and run whispers next time.
Record, report them at end game screen, send supplemental player report with video proof: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Yeah record and report.
I’d also say live stream it or post to YouTube so people know who they are if people are gonna hostage take then they should be known
Does it need full video proof as the game finally ended after 30+ minutes?
Send what you have, hopefully will be enough.