Matchmaking
I am confused and the search really didn't help. Is there a matchmaking system? I am just wondering why I am getting such horrid luck with the ranks of my opponents regardless of role I play. If I am playing killer my average survivor is ranked 3-5 levels lower and if I am playing survivor the killer is 2-3 levels lower than the average survivor level. I just am not understanding this.
Part of me is thinking there might be a hidden player value but that seems like a terrible idea in a game where if you are at the wrong level you need to do well to move up.
Comments
Matchmaking has been broken for years might as well get used to it. They released a new MMR system months ago and they said it should fix the matchmaking but it made it even worse. So they disabled it to work on it more. Last week in the Dev Tapes they said the new MMR system will be coming back in the next update which is supposed to release in Feb. Don’t get your hopes up though because it might not work properly and they might disable it again.