After so many bloodwebs, I finally got over 100 Iridescent Blight Tags
I never had this many add-ons on one character at the time, so this is a big achievement for me.
Now I will probably grind add-ons for my boi The Demogorgon, until I have 101 or more Ultra Rare add-ons on him aswell.

Comments
I could never get to that many good addons, I enjoy using them too much.
That one guy on youtube has 4000 iri heads lmao. I think he only plays huntress.
I have nothing compared to him lol.
nice I also have that many
Nice, I try to avoid mories, because I never use them.
moris are basically glory kills now, at least to someone who doesn't tunnel
so I use them often because kill animation pretty
Yea, I wish that at this point at least a version of the Cypress Mori was base kit, I want to see the kill animation please.