Tome 1 incompletable

The f=game doesn't seem to be able to notice what is or isn't a basement hook in regards to the tome 1 challenges.

'SIX FEET UNDER' is a challenge that was bugged in tome 5 which originally appeared in tome 1. I succeeded this challenge in a game but the game failed to register this. When I went back I found it applied to all challenges I hadn't completed in regards to basement hooks.

The three challenges that cannot be completed in tome 1 as of current are 'SIX FEET UNDER', 'BERIED UNDERGROUND' & 'MONSTRUS MAYHEM'. I have attempted and completed the clear conditions several times but they don't seem to want to be completed~


This isn't a big issue as all it's robbing me of is a few bloodpoints but I would still really like to complete them as would other fresher players to the game I recon ;)

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments