I wonder what will happen when Rank truly resets in the future.

I really wonder this, when people can't spend 1 or 2 years just sitting at rank 1 or at least in the top 10 and every month everyone goes back to 20 no matter where they are.


I know this is a future plan and the way it was when the game first started. I ask this because I saw someone's twitter that said "Rank 1 killer since 2018"


When all rank will mean is blood points at reset.

I know many can be very protective of the ranks they have.

Comments

  • Honestly all rank really means in this game is just how much you play. I'm a pretty bad killer but I'll get to rank 1 pretty easily and never feel like I actually earned it tbh

  • Hopefully, maybe we can all sweat a little less.