No Hup

I'm reporting this in case it's becoming a bigger problem (I#ve only experienced it once, though)


Playing on PS4

I had absolutely no hup, no skill check nothing. Best to just look at the video. (And shout out the guys I abandoned.. sorry :/ )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_e9wxfZp7Q&feature=youtu.be

Comments

  • I've had this same issue for months, first reported it back in May and updated in December because still happening.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/152383/ps4-no-hud-while-playing-as-survivor#latest

  • I did not notice anything, no. I had been playing for about two, two and a half hours, I think? Nothing unusual before that match, but after (there were one maybe two matches in-between) I had the one where I was trapped in the bush, also in the Graveyard (filed a different report for that one)

    Have a good day and thanks for your hard work ^_^

  • @bm33 Does it still happens about 2-3 times a month and does it start occurring under conditions similar to Zariva's?

  • @CorruptFrApaccino said:

    @bm33 Does it still happens about 2-3 times a month and does it start occurring under conditions similar to Zariva's?

    Yes, it also was happening before May - May was just when I first made a bug report here. I have had the issue since 2019. It has happened as early as my 3rd game in a game session or as late as my 10th. It happens anytime during the day - I have had it happen in the morning, afternoon, and night. There have been no issues in the games before or after I have no HUD.

    I have a strong internet connection and am plugged in. Times when I have played swf and I am missing the HUD my teammate would have a HUD and was in same household using same internet - they were using wifi while I was plugged in.

    Since May I moved to different state, internet provider is the same so still strong yet no HUD still happens. The screen shots I had posted on my original post from two different matches in December were from different location than my screenshots from May.