Freddy's lullaby
Did they recently change the volume of Freddy's lullaby? I swear lately it's seem so quiet, like I can even be right next to him and basically barely hear it. Maybe it's just me but I was wondering if other people have noticed this.
Did they recently change the volume of Freddy's lullaby? I swear lately it's seem so quiet, like I can even be right next to him and basically barely hear it. Maybe it's just me but I was wondering if other people have noticed this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought it was always really quiet.
I don’t think it’s just you, I can barely hear it even when I’m being picked up by him
It's been like that for a few weeks at least. It's very quite and it bugs hard in indoor maps.