Why is it whenever there is an event that gives more bloodpoints this happens.

either the game goes to hell or all the people who can get around EAC and start doing questionable stuff show up.


Laggy Killers, people using auto aim. people moving faster then normal. ect.


It's either the game or the players but this weekend has been really bad for it

Comments

  • @Ryan489x said:

    either the game goes to hell or all the people who can get around EAC and start doing questionable stuff show up.

    Laggy Killers, people using auto aim. people moving faster then normal. ect.

    It's either the game or the players but this weekend has been really bad for it

    What about somehow I have good ping for over 5hrs suddenly one game I became so laggy a confirmed hit and I mean blood sound survivor scream becomes negated (somehow still got 2k) which is completely weird

  • I had an invisible jake running around earlier. The entity would also randomly spawn down like a claw machine that grabbed nothing. So yeah.

  • @redsopine00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/220144/why-is-it-whenever-there-is-an-event-that-gives-more-bloodpoints-this-happens

    What about somehow I have good ping for over 5hrs suddenly one game I became so laggy a confirmed hit and I mean blood sound survivor scream becomes negated (somehow still got 2k) which is completely weird

    I had the exact same a couple days ago. Chasing a Claudette that I hit, she screamed and it should have been a down, but it rubberbanded me backwards and she kept on running. It's super annoying.

    And to the OP, people do it because, well, people. You'll always get the ones who think they're the funniest people on the planet when they go out of their way to ruin events on any game for people who legit just want to take part in them

  • Losers will be losers I'm afraid!