Is there a survivor rulebook for???
Post game chat?
LOL it's too early in the day for garbage mouth...
Post game chat?
LOL it's too early in the day for garbage mouth...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rule# 2345: if you do not say EZ in the postgame chat, you are staining the honor of your teammates. Then, you are therefore obligated to commit seppuku.
Just play on console. Problem solved!
Yes.
"If the Killer scored a kill, they were clearly camping/tunneling/hacking/cheating/exploiting/making their cat play/kissing my dad, and must be harassed in the post game chat for it."
To be fair, though, most Survivors break that rule. Some, however, adhere to it adamantly.
I had someone spam me for several hours with party invites π€£, not going back to PS4
Dang that sucks. Easy to prevent that dick move on Xbox1
Just change your messages to friends only like I did, best decision I ever made honestly. Plus it's always satisfying seeing a friend request after a match and knowing that there's some salty person trying so desperately to say what they want to say and not being able to ππ
I eventually settl it up for friends only...ppl started leaving comments on the other games I playπ€£π€£π€£π€£π€£.
I'm wnt go back to ps4 mainly because I decided to move to PC when they first announced the graphics update.