Are bp offerings working correctly with 1.5 bp event?
I have ran some anniversary cakes, got some 4k and sometimes 4 iri emblems, also running bbq and chilli but only getting just under 100k bloodpoints.
I tried using a yellow offering however someone used a bloody party streamer. Got a 4k, not all iri emblems and got 88k.
That is what I normally get when using bbq and using survivor pudding without an event.
I know it's only 1.5 and not double bp but shouldn't it be around 120k with the anniversary cake and bbq with 4 iri emblems, let's just call it a 30k bp game.
I'm not that good at maths but I have tried my best to tally it up. Can someone please confirm or correct me, in a polite manner of course :)
Sorry, wrong place to post. I thought it was in discussions. Can the mods please move this to the correct place. My apologies.
Comments