Anyone else pumped for Red Dead Redemption 2?

I am! The first Red Dead Redemption (well, technically the second game if you include Red Dead Revolver) is one of my all time favorite games.

I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition, and with all the latest news on it is getting me even more excited for it. This game is gonna definitely revolutionize gaming in a way we haven't seen before. 

Arthur Morgan seems like a badass protagonist as well. I'm ready to see him and John Marston do some cool #########!

Comments

  • Is it bad if I haven't played any of them before? I've always stuck to shooters and horror games and I've heard good things about these games but I've never tried them.

  • Is it bad if I haven't played any of them before? I've always stuck to shooters and horror games and I've heard good things about these games but I've never tried them.

    They're really good. The gunplay is amazing in 1, and I hear they improved upon it in 2. Just another month and it comes out!
  • If it comes to PC, yes. If not I will stick with Wild West Online (probably even better than RDR)