What if Lobby had a different setup?
Currently, you pick start game as Survivor OR Killer.
Everyone know, despite the game only requires 20% players base to play Killer, but the % is much lower than that. Because few & few people wants to play Killer.
What if you setup loadout for both Survivor & Killer. Then load into a lobby.
As soon as lobby has 5 players, the game start. A random player will be picked to be a Killer, you can not know whos Killer until the intro camera plays.
What do you think of this idea?
Comments
Like the quick play button we had?
Or just a complete random rulette that decides?
The game decide who will be Killer.
Survivor "main" or Killer "main" will be gone
Queue time will be better
Might make people quit, like mains from that side, like if I was a survivor main and the game decides to make me a killer for like the 10th time of the night, I would just not play tbh.
I'm a killer main and I love the idea of sometimes playing survivor but if the game didn't let me play killer I would honestly be pissed.
Remember the F13 game? People kept ragequitting the moment theyre not Jason.